Noctua Teaching School Alliance is a member of The Yorkshire Leadership Community (YLC) who provide effective, impact driven CPD to enhance school leadership. Teaching staff and school Governors across the region can access a range of high quality, school led leadership development programmes. This CPD offer ensures that a diverse and sustainable team of talented leaders is available so that our schools are able to secure high quality provision and can improve outcomes for students.
All programmes in the YLC are underpinned with the following key principles:
- A focus on leadership learning that will have a positive impact on the education and outcomes of students in primary, secondary, special or other settings.
- Effective staff development through the use of action learning and up to date evidence based research.
- The use of coaching to support the development of highly effective leadership behaviours.
- The development of refelctive and resilient practitioners, commited to career learning.
- The development of practitioners commited to supporting the learning of their colleagues.
- Significant input from outstanding school leaders who work across the region.
- The provision of programmes the are responsive to the needs of the education system and its leaders.
- Programmes provide a pathway for credit transfer into a University of Leeds Masters or Doctor of Education degree.
For more information on courses available visit Yorkshire Leadership Community