|Course||EYFS 2018-2019 - Six workshops|
|Details||Our programme covers six full day sessions and will be delivered by our Specialist Leaders of Education who have a wealth of expertise in Early Years |
(6 sessions detailed below).
How much will it cost?
The cost of the programme is £150 partners and £180 non-partners (a different colleague can attend each session).
Who is it for?
All Early Years Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
|Timings||Tuesday 09 October 2018||£150 partners/ £180 non-partners|
|Booking||Click here to book your place|
|Course||Effective Communication and Language – Pause, Think, Challenge|
|Details||• Effective questioning and interaction to ensure challenge;|
• Successfully capturing learning – the themes, principles and practice of EYFS;
• Responsive and effective use of environments to promote effective communication and language.
|Timings||Tuesday 09 October 2018||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|
|Course||Supporting Physical Development - Pinch, Step, Leap|
|Details||• Effective provision and practice indoors and outside, to promote sustained development of fine and gross motor skills;|
• Developing pupil’s physical skills to support success across the curriculum.
• Reviewing and developing learning outdoors to ensure balance and breadth for all pupils;
• Promoting active and engaging learning for boys – risk and challenge.
|Timings||Thursday 22 November 2018||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|
|Course||Developing Readiness for Learning in Literacy – Read, Write, Achieve.|
|Details||• Strategies for engagement – getting the context right;|
• Phonics through the phases;
• Language to support reading and writing;
• Promoting successful parental engagement.
|Timings||Thursday 07 February 2019||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|
|Course||Maths Problem Solving for all – Understand, Process, Apply|
|Details||• Deepening knowledge in number and Shape, Space and Measures;|
• Enabling environments which promote problem solving;
• Opportunities to exceed – reflecting on all areas of learning.
|Timings||Tuesday 19 March 2019||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|
|Course||Promoting Progress and Raising Standards – Reflect, Understand, Extend|
|Details||• Capturing, managing and understanding EYFS data;|
• Promoting progress for vulnerable, hard to reach and hard to shift pupils;
• Reflecting upon provision and practice;
• Inspiring learning through projects.
|Timings||Tuesday 21 May 2019||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|
|Course||Bridging the Gap between EYFS and Year One – Relationships, Resilience, Success|
|Details||• Understanding the Characteristics of Effective Learning in EYFS and Year One – transferable skills;|
• Readiness for Year One
• Supporting the needs of pupils working outside of ARE at the end of EYFS and pupils with uneven patterns of attainment.
|Timings||Thursday 20 June 2019||9 - 3pm||Pudsey Primrose Hill|